

Tonight I decided to put off everything I needed to do and just take a breather. It has been raining this whole month, but I managed to catch some sunshine. Also, today is actually the first day in nearly two weeks that I am finally feeling good. I've been sick with a nasty cold that has just blown me out of the water! (I'm starting to see a horrible trend. I got sick at the beginning of the semester because I was so stressed. Now, I have been sick at midterms. I cannot get sick at finals now! I just can't!)
But, anyway, since I got my ipod, my jogging/walking has become a lot more exciting. Plus, a girl that used to live in my apartment left an ipod holder armband thingy. Those things cost a fortune, so I am very lucky!
My tunes kept me upbeat and motivated to run. Then, I decided to slow things down and listen to my "spiritual music." The sun was setting, and it was gorgeous. I really felt close to God. It was beautiful.
I then went up to the Hinckley building on campus. There is a foyer with large windows. It's a great view. You can see a lot of Rexburg.
(Posted above are some pictures I took on my walk, with my cellphone)
2 comments:
I love the pictures!! I'm glad you were able to have such a beautiful, relaxing walk!!
Good for you for relazing a bit!
Post a Comment