Friday, July 3, 2009

My Pet Peeves

This list is a lot longer, but here's what I can think of right now...

1. Slow drivers. People who drive UNDER the speed limit.

2. People ignoring me! You know how you KNOW you've met someone (like they are in your ward or one of your classes) and you just want to be friendly and say hello, so you smile and/or say hi. And, what do they do? They avoid looking at you and of course don't say a thing. How rude! This happens to me all the time- with girls and guys. Dude, really, I'm just trying to be nice!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Wow I'm so impressed that you only have two pet peeves! I have so many more than that, you must be much more patient that me :)

Carrie said...

Nah, I have more, that's all that was on my mind at the time. Just felt like sharing.

Traci said...

Wait, sorry, but don't YOU drive under the speed limit. Or maybe it was just that you drive the speed limit in the fast lane. I recall you telling about how someone was honking at you in the fast lane on the freeway and you didn't know why because you were going the speed limit :).

Carrie said...

No, Traci, Dad drives UNDER the speed limit. I, on the other hand obey the law and drive THE speed limit. Ok, Maybe 5 over. And, yes, people do honk at me. I need a bumper sticker that says "I drive the speed limit" or something. Oh wait, I need a car first.