
Left to Right: Sisters Johnson, Cox, and Taylor (Sis.Taylor just got home)

Sunday I was able to go to one of my former companion's talk in church (she returned home from her mission last week.) One of my other former companions came as well. It was fun to get together again! It was quite the emotional day for me. I trained Sister Taylor on the mission, so it's crazy to think she's back now.
Also, that night Sister Powell, an amazing recent convert of mine from the Gurnee area called me. She's now the assistant compassionate service person in the ward. That is the perfect calling for her! I am filled with so much joy and happiness knowing that she still has a strong testimony of the gospel. It's so nice to know that your recent converts are staying strong. I was touched as she told me she wakes up to the picture of me and her at her baptism and prays for me everyday.
In other recent events, yesterday Nicole and I went hiking up to Stewart falls. It was supposed to be an "easy" hike, but wasn't very easy for us. But, we survived. The view was great! For more information, visit the following website.//http://www.utahadventurer.com/content/view/318/43/"
No comments:
Post a Comment