You know, I've been spending a lot of time with the dog lately, so I thought I'd post some pictures. He is a cute little guy, but can sometimes be as annoying as heck. He loves attention and requires a lot of it! Something a little funny, he loves to be held. The trick is to catch him though. He doesn't want to be picked up, but once you are holding him he loves it. Funny dog! P.S. I still like cats better. When I get my own home I am going to have a cat (Only ONE cat!).
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
12 years ago
3 comments:
Is he part Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie)? He looks a lot like the dog we used to have, Lady. Don't know if you remember her at all.
Oh, yes, I remember her. Yes, he is a sheltie. We had another sheltie before him whose name was Max.
Well, he is a very cute dog. ^^ I'm glad you are enjoying your time with him.
Post a Comment