After visiting the doctor today, I feel like I could be on the show "Mystery Diagnosis."
I've had a "whispering" in my ear for about a month now. I've just assumed that it was water- that I have had "swimmer's ear." Well, upon visiting the doctor today I learned that that is not the case. My ear looked fine. The doctor said it could be hearing loss. Thanks doc. Way to scare me. It worked- I started crying right there. Part of the crying was due to the fact that he and the P.A. don't have any clue as to what is wrong with me. They said my symptoms were "strange," especially since I am "so young." I guess I should tell you that in the past two days I've also become lightheaded/dizzy and had some minor vision problems. My vision problem is hard to explain. You know how your eyes are when the light has been off and it turns back on- you see spots all over? That's kind of what it has been like.
So, please, pray for me. I don't know what's wrong, the doctor doesn't know either. This could be very serious. I'm going in for a hearing test tomorrow and then I guess we'll go from there.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
good luck! I hope all goes well.
Post a Comment