Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun With The Kiddos And Their Parents

Traci, Gary, and the kids came up for a few days this week. Traci and Gary are training for a marathon, so it's helpful if someone can watch the kids while they go on long runs (plus, I'm sure they wanted to spend quality time with us... right?). On Friday they ran 15 miles! It's nice that they only live four hours away now (4 hours when I'm in Utah, 8 when I'm in Idaho).

The kids and I had fun. (I'm avoiding showing their faces and stating their names for privacy reasons.)

We did "pretty toes" (and hands).

We played with bubbles- MANY times! :)

We watched a rainstorm from the window.

We all went to the park and then had icecream at the BYU Creamery.


And... the fun continues next week- because I'm going to DISNEYLAND with them!!!

2 comments:

KO said...

Thanks for sharing! Gotta love the little ones! I love your pictures--they're adorable!

Lois said...

How fun!! Have fun at Disneyland!!! (if you haven't already gone)