I am feeling really good about life tonight for some reason. Well, there are many reasons. Last Saturday we had a Stake Women's Conference. It was exactly what I needed. There were several workshops I attended where I heard things I needed to hear. I came away from the conference feeling good about life. (Also, right before the conference I took at test for my PR class and got a 97%!!!) Church was good on Sunday, and things have been pretty good this week so far. I've had some stressful times this semester, but it really hasn't been too bad- especially compared to last semester and every other semester I've been up here. I just feel so blessed to have such a nice semester. I still know I'm where I'm supposed to be. I don't know what my life would be like if I were doing the internship right now, but I definitely don't have any regrets about not taking it.
We're almost to mid-terms already. It's nearly hard to believe. That means I have 1.5semesters left. Graduating from college has been a huge goal of mine. I feel like I've worked hard to get to this point. There were so many times when I wondered if graduation would ever come- especially as I started at BYU-Idaho 2years ago. But, amazingly, life does move on!
I signed up for housing tonight for next semester. I am moving to a different complex(just down the street), which is a change I'm really looking forward to. I will only be living with 3 other people- 2 of which I know.
I've been asked to write an article for the Scroll, the campus newspaper and will be doing that in the coming week or two. While I am a bit overwhelmed by it, I am excited for the chance to be published and stretch myself a little.
I have so many things to be grateful for. Life is good. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts. :)
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment