Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moments That Matter Most



I've been thinking about priorities, doing our best, and what matters the most today. The past few days I've been going, and going, and going, non-stop all day every day until late at night. I'm doing the best I can. There's just so much to do.Yesterday I had class until 5, came home and did some homework until 7 and then went to ward temple night. It ended up being 3 hours, since we had a chapel session beforehand. After that I came home, talked to my Mom for a bit, and then went to bed because I was soooo tired. Because of all of that, I didn't get an important assignment done that was due today. But, I know I did the right thing. I'm still going to pass my class, and in the long run it won't matter. I think sometimes we can be hard on ourselves when we're just doing the best we can. It's important to do the things that will matter in the long run, even if it means we don't get something that is semi-important to the here-and-now done. It's taken me a long time to get to this point, and I can't say I'm perfect with my priorities, but I'm getting better.

I love this Mormon Messages video that recently came out. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love it. It's truly amazing how Heavenly Father finds a way to comfort us in our times of need :) I needed this. What a beautiful message.