Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I got to spend Thanksgiving with these little cuties. Love them! We had turkey today (of course) and enjoyed a nice bike ride.

I have to admit, I did participate in black Friday (Thursday?) shopping tonight. I convinced Dad to come to Wal-mart with me. It was such a zoo, of course. I normally don't do black Friday shopping (because I don't like staying up or getting up really early), but I succumbed this year. I attended Wal-mart's "Event 1" at 8. I stationed myself near the crock pots and hand mixers. I've been thinking about getting a new crock pot. The one I have is really small. Since this one was going for $9.44, I couldn't resist. I also got a hand mixer for $3.88 and Tupperware for $6 something. Success. It was really crazy though. And I do feel bad for the workers. It is sad that we have become a society so hungry for possessions.

It has been a nice holiday. So grateful for time with family. There's always much to be grateful for.

No comments: