I just realized I am moving into my apartment next week! Ok, ok, of course I knew that, but I've been so focused on Christmas that it just hit me. I don't like all of this grown up stuff! I've got to figure out internet (still debating on whether or not I'm going to have it... I might be living in a cave for a while), utilities, renter's insurance, etc. And, I'm trying to figure out my bank account situation... my current bank is only in Utah. I've also got to find a new doctor. And figure out where a grocery store is (ok, that one is the least of my worries). I'm also considering purchasing a TV and a DVD player. At some point I've got to switch my driver's license, car insurance, and plates. Oh my goodness! And then, trying to furnish this place is completely overwhelming!
Sure makes me grateful for student housing, where things were a lot less complicated!
Ok. Venting over. :)
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment