As you may know, a few weeks ago I was given the assignment to take pictures of the potato harvest (for BYU-I's newspaper). It was very interesting. I was out in the middle of it all- in the fields, etc. I even got to take some potatoes home with me- fresh from the ground!
I can't post pictures on here because the files are too big. But, if you'd like to see some of the pictures, you can visit http://kickapps.byuicomm.com/_A-Season-of-Harvest/video/815238/96698.html?b=. It is posted as a video entitled, "A Season of Harvest."
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
4 comments:
LOVED the pictures! I thought it was awesome that your pictures are front and center on the byuicomm page!
I guess I'm a few days too late, because I can't find your photos (video).
Yeah, they moved them Traci. They are still on the site at: http://kickapps.byuicomm.com/_A-Season-of-Harvest/video/815238/96698.html?b=.
Thanks Lois! :)
Very nice, Carrie. I've never been so moved by potatoes. :) I love the sunset in the last photographs. Very pretty.
Post a Comment