My phone rang this morning. My caller ID said it was Traci. I picked it up, said "hello" and didn't hear anything back. It was silent for a few seconds. I realized it must be my niece. I said her name and she started talking. She then hung up. I called Traci back and she told me what happened. Apparently my niece told her, "I'm going to call Carrie." So, Traci was probably like, "ok, sure." Sure enough, my niece picked up the phone and called me! I guess she did it all by herself! This little girl is almost three! I don't know if it was by accident or what, but it was cute!
Earlier this week I had the chance to talk to all of my nieces and nephews on the same day. (All but the newborn, that is). That was so fun. They are all at such fun ages. My little nephew who is almost three started crying when I told him I had to hang up. It was so sweet.
I'm looking forward to next month. I have a break from school and I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to visit all of my nieces and nephews during that time. I will get to meet my newest niece as well.
I really love being an aunt. It's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment