Friday, October 22, 2010

Please tell me there is more to life than this!

It's Friday and I was just on campus from 9-6 doing homework and in class. I'm still not done. I have to watch a 60 minute video, take a quiz on it and do another quiz before tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to edit the Scroll for 3 hours, study for my PR midterm, take my PR midterm, start studying for my Editing midterm, do laundry, go grocery shopping and go to stake conference. Please tell me there is more to life than this. Life gets better, right?

2 comments:

Julia said...

i hate to be the one to tell you but... life is just pretty much always that better, it may not always be school but there is ALWAYS something that need to be done. HOWEVER, having said that, nothing beat being able to be a stay at home mom! just as busy but MUCH better than school! Hang in there it DOES get better! just as busy but better!

Kara said...

I promise!!! There is more to life than this!! We can make it through! I love you so much and am so grateful for your example to me! You motivate me constantly and make me want to be a better person! I love you!