

Rachel and Bradley right after they got engaged.
I don't know if I ever told the story. Bradley was living in Utah and Rachel was living in Idaho with me. Bradley called me up and asked me to help him with his plan. He drove up to Idaho without telling Rachel and did a temple session. I had to get Rachel to go to the temple with me the same day. I was able to and we went to a session. Bradley had gone to the one before us. So, when we were done he was waiting in the celestial room. He asked Rachel to marry him there. Rachel was so surprised!!
Fast forward a year. Meet this couple:

A few weeks ago Jared e-mailed me asking me to call him. I did, and he asked me to help him with a plan he had. Jared is living in Utah and Kara is living with me. He drove up to Idaho this past Wednesday to propose to Kara. He had me and another roommate come up with a plan to get Kara to go out to the porch behind our complex so he could propose. So, my roommate and I told Kara we really needed a break from homework and wanted to go out to dinner. A bunch of us ended up leaving together to go to dinner. Kara was at the back of the group when we walked out. She didn't notice he was there at first. But, she did see him soon enough and was soooo surprised! It was great. Jared asked me to take pictures of the event. I did so through the window.
So, just call me the engagement helper-outer. It is so fun to be part of these things. So, who wants keep up with the tradition next fall? :)
1 comment:
Carrie!! I am so glad you were able to help! Heck next year let's make it yours?! :) I love you and am so excited! Thanks sooo much!
Post a Comment