


This is the Spori building on campus, where the Communication department is housed.

This was actually taken in Lehi, on one of the cool pathways near my parents' house.

This was taken in Chandler, AZ in Feb. 09 when I visited Traci and fam in AZ.

"Not hiring" signs are typical in Rexburg. I liked this one though, because it was right under the "now hiring" sign.

The moon looked really cool.

A typo found in the recently remodeled student center on campus.

A really random book I saw at DI. P.S. I love how it says hus-band. Great design.

A typo I saw in the BYU-I Bookstore.


A shirt I saw in West Yellowstone last year. While I'm not sure I completely agree with it, I found it to be hilarious!
1 comment:
It's amazing that some of those photos are taken with a cell phone! And I also find the PETA shirt to be hilarious. I'm all for ethical treatment of animals, but I think PETA goes overboard, making it very laughable. I mean, renaming fish "sea kittens"? Give me a break!
Post a Comment