Today I registered for my last semester of classes at BYU-Idaho!!! I am SO SO SO excited (can you tell?!)! I will "walk" July 22-23rd. I will still have a religion class I'll be taking after that (online) and an internship to complete, but I will be done in Rexburg.
I have to officially "apply" for graduation and pass all of my classes next semester, but we should be go to go. I talked an academic advisor last week, and he said I'm good to go, which was reassuring. I hope I am, because my Mom's already got the motel scheduled (since Rexburg is so small, it's crazy trying to find a place to stay at graduation time).
This a huge accomplishment for me, something I've been looking forward to for a long time. It feels so good to finally be moving on with life. I finally get to close the "college years" chapter of my life. Happiness abounds.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment