Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Jud's = BIG Burgers!





On Friday night some friends and I went to Big Jud's in Archer, ID. It's about 15 minutes away from Rexburg. Big Jud's is famous around here. I've always heard people talk about it, but I hadn't been until a few weeks ago with a friend from one of my classes. Now that I've been, I can see why they're famous. They are known for their big burgers. They are huge! Big Jud's in Boise was actually featured on "Man vs. Food." (See below).

Four of us split a 1-pounder and some fries. Boy, was that enough to fill us up! We each had a quarter of the burger. I don't even want to know how much exercise it's going to take to make up for that.

Big Jud's has a "Wall of Fame." Those who were able to eat the whole 1-pounder are featured. Believe it or not, they even have burgers that are larger than the 1-pounder. And people have eatten them by themselves!!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I think it is going to take a 5K to make that up. ;) Maybe at the beginning of July or something.