Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Am a Child of God


Image SourceWe heard this phrase often when we were in primary. Guess what? It's still true, even now that we are adults! I've been thinking about this phrase lately. Really, I've been thinking along these lines: "I am a child of God. He loves me and has a plan for my life."

What may have started all of this thinking recently was reading this blog post. God created us and saw that we were "good." We are children of God. We are good enough.

So, tomorrow, before I go into my interview with the CEO of a certain company (it's the second interview I've had there, but first with the CEO), I am going to remind myself that I am a child of God. He has a plan for my life. I am good enough. In the eyes of God my worth is the same as that of the other candidates I am competing against.

I am a child of God and so are you. Never forget that.

1 comment:

Traci M said...

Good luck with your interview!