One day last week I was able to sneak away and visit my friend and former roommate, Alyssa. It was fun to hangout with her before she takes off for her LDS mission to Fresno (yay!) very soon.
We actually met up in St. George, went to the temple together, went out to eat and then headed out to Enterprise. Enterprise is about 45 miles outside of St. George. It's a small town (pop. about 2,000). Alyssa and her family live about 3 miles outside of town. There is a dirt road you take to get to her house. In my mind, it was very much "out in the middle of nowhere." They have a well for their water. Also, I didn't really get cell phone service out there. The Mountain Meadows Massacre Memorial is off the road from St. George to her house, so we stopped there for a little bit. I'll do a separate post about that.
The night I got there we played the game "Dominion" with her parents several times. It was a lot of fun! The next day we went four-wheeling. It was my first time four-wheeling and I have to say, it was pretty fun. Other than that, we just hung out and talked.
So glad I got to see her one last time before her mission!
No comments:
Post a Comment