Two posts in one day?! Could it be true? Yes, yes it is.
I've finally had some time tonight to just be. I love that time. I love just pondering.
The CES Fireside tonight was broadcast from BYU-Idaho. It made
me homesick for BYU-I. I miss the campus, the people, and the temple there. That was a big part of my life.
I've also been missing my mission. That too, was a big part of my life.
Also, I'm missing California right now. My friend is serving in a town near Modesto. Reading her e-mails makes me homesick for the place I grew up. The blossoms are on the trees there.
And here I am in Lehi, Utah. Right where I'm supposed to be. I have amazing friends in my ward. My bishop and his wife are amazing. And, I get to live at home and save money until I get on my feet.
I am blessed. Life is good. Heavenly Father has a plan for my life.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment