Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Crazy Life!

I like to make lists. It helps me stay somewhat organized, or at least make me feel organized. I realized how busy my life has become the other day when I found "paint nails" one of my "to-do" lists. Ha. That's kind of crazy!

I'm still transitioning into the "working world" and trying to figure out how to balance my time. It isn't easy. (I got 40 hours at work last week, by the way. happy about that.) :)

I just want to do everything. I am once again learning that I can't. There's only so much time in the day. It's just hard because I SO want to do everything! And, I'm trying, but I am becoming SO
tired. Here's my week this past week:
Monday-work, then FHE with the ward. Tuesday-work, then it was actually a free night- I did my laundry. Wednesday- work, then institute. Thursday- work, then RS visits. Friday- work, then getting together with some friends(we saw "The Lorax"-so good!!!). Saturday- trying to find new work clothes, which was completely exhausting- then hanging out with friends. And today, I have a presidency meeting this morning, church, and a fireside tonight.

I'm hardly ever home anymore. I pretty much just sleep here.

So, anyway, that's my life. I'm still figuring out how to best balance it. I'm hoping to schedule some time in tonight to paint my nails. Ha ha.

PS- I REALLY do have blog updates. Part of the reason (other than the fact that I am busy) I haven't done them yet is that my built in mouse on my laptop broke, so I have to buy a mouse so I can use the computer and upload pics.

No comments: