Well, I had a birthday this week. I took the day off work and was really quite spoiled! I woke up and my mom had placed lavendar roses and a sign that says "Life is all about how you handle plan B" in the bathroom for me, with a card. My dad had also written, "Happy Birthday Carrie" all over my car. My mom took the day off work and we went out to lunch and went shopping (I got a new purple dress which I LOVE. I will have to post pics). I was treated to phone calls from siblings and my nieces and nephews as well, which was fun. That evening Chad and Buffy came over for dinner and cake and icecream. They gave me a new CD player for my car. They installed it too and had fun disposing of the old one. So, yeah, it was a great day! This getting older thing isn't too fun, but it's always nice to celebrate with people I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment