Saturday, May 5, 2012

Busy, Busy, BUSY!!!

Oh my goodness! My life is crazy. Working full-time and fitting everything else in can be challenging! I had something going on every single night of this week. Then, today I woke up and helped get the house ready... my Aunt and Uncle stopped by for a quick visit. They are in the MTC and are going on a mission to Mexico. (Senior missionaries have a lot more freedom than the younger ones.) So, they stopped by. They'll be back tomorrow. After their visit I went to SLC with some friends for the afternoon. We visited City Creek, the new mall downtown (pics are up on Facebook and will be up here soon). Then, I ran to the store to get a wedding present, ran home, changed my clothes and went to a wedding reception. This makes wedding #3 in 3 weeks! So insane. Life never slows down, does it? (I guess I add to the problem because I feel like I have to attend every function... maybe sometime I'll learn that I can't do everything!)So glad tomorrow is Sunday (wish I had time for a nap, though)!

By the way... I'm working on changing my blog background. For now, white is what we've got.

No comments: