I saw a pin on Pinterest a while back that said, "Do more of what you love (or makes you happy...something to that effect)." I've thought about that a lot. And, I've decided I need to do more of what I love. That includes photography. So, I've gone ahead and created a Facebook page for my photography business in efforts that I will get more photo jobs. Somehow I'll make time for them :). My gift of photography is a blessing from Heavenly Father and it makes me happy. For a long time I've been scared to put myself out there, but I'm just going to do it. I finally have the resources (photoshop, a car, and an SLR). So, please, feel free to "like" my page! I have a maternity photo shoot coming up soon, so be on the look out for those pics. :)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/CarrieCoxPhotography
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment