Friday, June 1, 2012

What's Up...

Sometimes I get in this cleaning mode and I start cleaning every thing. Well, that was tonight. I WAS going to go to the temple. But, I drove over there only to see the gates closed. It is closed for two weeks. So, I came home and the cleaning started with my car. I vacuumed the inside and washed the outside. Then, I came inside and vacuumed a couple of rooms and hallways. Then, I took out the trash. And finally, I took a bubble bath and am going to paint my nails. It's actually been really relaxing! It feels good to get all of that done!

Obviously, my life hasn't been too exciting lately if I'm blogging about my Friday night cleaning experience. Lol. Tomorrow I am planning on going on a stake hike up to Stewart Falls, so that should be fun.

I got to spend a little time with my sister and my niece and nephew this week. They're adorable. Also, I have a new little niece, whom I can't wait to meet. She's in AZ and I'm hoping to make a trip out there sometime in the coming months.

So, that's life lately!

No comments: