So, the shock and excitment of being home has worn off a bit. It's real. It's official. I am a returned missionary! Yikes! With no job and no school right now (and living at home), I have been totally bored out of my mind. I seem to have a lack of motivation to do productive things around the house. I'm so not used to being home all day! That's just not the missionary lifestyle! Well, thankfully I have some plans this week! Yes, I'm not pathetic anymore (hopefully)!
Monday I have F.H.E. with the Singles' Branch (That's right, I'm back in that crowd...)
Tuesday I have Institute (got to keep up my spirituality)
Wednesday I'm probably going to visit some family
Thursday I'm going to the Jordan River temple and then going dancing with a former companion and her friends.
Friday I leave for Arizona to go visit my Sister, her husband, and her daughter!
So, yes! I'm getting a life! All of this in addition, of course, to job hunting. Hopefully I'll have some interviews this week too. Ahh, the exciting life of a recent RM living with her parents! :)
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment