I was flipping through BYU-I's newspaper, The Scroll, and was surprised to see this:
I am the one in the yellow shirt. I realized that my hair still looks really short! I thought it was getting longer. (I guess it is, but I had a false idea of how long it looked).
I know, right? This one was totally unexpected, they caught me off guard. Not fair! I think I'll have a better chance fall semester, as I will be working for the school newspaper. LOL.....
I'm a YSA in the USA. Just livin', workin', lovin' friends and family. Trying to figure out God's plan for me and enjoying writing about it in the process. (I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's degree in Communication, which is probably why I like to write so much.)
3 comments:
WOW! I know that girl in the yellow shirt!! :D That's fun that you saw that. I never got a picture in the Scroll while I was at BYU-I!
Maybe your next claim to fame you can actually be looking AT the camera!
I know, right? This one was totally unexpected, they caught me off guard. Not fair! I think I'll have a better chance fall semester, as I will be working for the school newspaper. LOL.....
Post a Comment