My former roommate Kelley and I used to do what we call "happy thoughts." We'd share something (or things) positive at the end of the day.
Well, I figured since I've been a bit negative in the past weeks, It's time I share some positive thoughts, which are:
1. My teacher kept a paper I wrote to share with the class. That just made me feel all fuzzy inside. :)
2. I am actually going to get good grades this semester. I've worked REALLY hard, so this makes me very happy. So far, for sure I know I am getting a B+ in my science class. That is miraculous, my friends! It was a really hard class for me!
3. The semester is over. I am very excited about my schedule and classes for next semester. I am taking less credits. I am doing what I can handle. Others could probably handle a lot more, but that's ok. I figure I do need to enjoy my college experience here, not just endure it. Unfortunately this semester has mostly been enduring, so I am going to change that.
4. I am excited to go home for seven weeks. There's nothing like free laundry, Mom's cooking, and just relaxing. Plus, my parents are getting a cute little puppy! I am not going to be lazy, I am going to be very busy doing fun things. :)
5. One of the things that I am most excited about is that I am hopefully going to volunteer at the MTC during my break!!! I love doing that!
So, there we have it. Amidst all my negativity, there are some happy thoughts.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
Good for you!
Post a Comment