

Friday night I had the opportunity to go to a concert here at BYU-I. It was performed by the artists that made the "Joseph: A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet" CD and "Trek." (These are the same people in the hit band "Due West.")
I love, LOVE those CDs, so I LOVED the concert! I listened to those CDs for about the first half of my mission. (After that my mission president wasn't too keen on us listening to them, so I decided I better go a little more conservative on my music choice).
Those CDs are very popular among missionaries. They are very motivating. I remember the first time I heard the "Joseph" CD. It was two years ago this month. Sister Chapman and I were on our way to play "Chicago ball" with the Elders in our zone. Also, Sister Strong, another sister in the mission, introduced me to "Trek" when we were on exchanges one time.
I was very happy to hear that this group is putting out a new album in January of next year entitled "Called to Serve." I'm sure it'll be great!
For more info visit: http://www.nashvilletribute.com
(I'm such a fan, I think they should hire me as a promotion and marketing manager for them! Lol.)
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I'll have to listen to their music sometime!
Hecka jealous! Brett and I love their music!
Post a Comment