
I have a testimony of the Lord's love for each of us. I just wanted to share some thoughts.
As many know, I've been sick the past couple of days. It's cold and it's finals time. I have a lot to do. On top of the final projects, etc, I am moving next week and I have white glove cleaning checks. Overwhelmed is an understatement. I am finally starting to physically feel better tonight. I went to my room and was contemplating some things. Some things occurred tonight that left me feeling off a bit- I can't really explain it. Before I could wallow in self-pity too long a knock came at the door. It was three wonderful friends who came to carol to me. I cannot express how much this simple thing means to me. It is THREE degrees outside. They came out of their way to sing to me. (They all live on opposite ends of campus). The Lord truly is mindful of us. He loves us. He loves me. Of that I am eternally thankful for.
2 comments:
Reminds me of this awesome quote that you've shared on facebook:
"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs. Therefore, it is vital that we serve each other."
Awesome.
i love this sister cox.
you are so great.
hope you know it.
and if i lived in rex.
i would have come with those three cuties.
get better soon.
Post a Comment