Monday, December 7, 2009

Just My Luck!

Last night, all of the sudden I started to feel horrible. My stomach ached. Out of no where, things started coming out of my body on both ends (I'm sure you wanted to know that, right?) I was up all night.

I slept most of today. I just woke up and saw that it was dark outside and thought that it was tomorrow already. Funny when that happens.

I just hope I am better ASAP. This is the last full week of classes. I have so much to do- which includes writing three papers.

I'm not sure what I have. I don't have a fever at all, so it's weird. I got the H1N1 shot on Saturday, but I don't think throwing up is one of the side effects. I also got the regular flu shot a couple of months ago.

I guess I've jinxed myself. Saturday night I was telling my roommates how blessed I've been healthwise this semester. Summer semester I got sick at the beginning, middle and end of the semester. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually made myself sick this time too. Ever since I've been back from the break I've been stressed and haven't been able to sleep very much. No fun.

Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hoping it was just a food poisoning thing that will be done in 24 hours or so.

Lois said...

Good luck Carrie, I will keep you in my prayers!!! Sorry to tell you but I think one of the differences between swine flu and regular flu is with swine flu you throw-up... Do you have a high fever, etc? I would definitely get it checked out, even if just so you can get an excuse from your Dr. for you teachers - I'm sure they will let you off easy, I don't think they want to get swine flu either..

Mandy said...

Whoa--be careful, Carrie! Are you still feeling sick? My bro-in-law at BYU-I had the H1N1 a few weeks back, making him dehydrated and turning into a lung infection. Drink your fluids and get better soon! You'll be in my prayers. (I accidentally typed "I'll be in your prayers" the first time--ha!)