So, I've submitted 20+ applications/resumes in the past two or so weeks and I haven't heard back from anyone. Well, ok, I did hear back from one company. It was a rejection though.
The good thing is a lot of people ARE hiring right now, surprisingly. The bad thing is none of them are hiring ME!
So, I am looking for all the help I can get. Anyone have any advice on how to land a job? What has worked for you in the past?
It has been suggested to me that I call some of these people back. How do I successfully do that?
Any info/advice would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Side note- There are blessings from going to church! Almost every week as I am talking to someone about my job hunt in passing they let me know of someone who is hiring. Networking is good.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment