Sunday, February 21, 2010

A few words about Missionary Work


I've had missionary work and missions on my mind a lot lately. Now, wait a sec... I know what you are thinking... most of you know that I am still really obsessed with my mission, but these thoughts have been more along the lines of what I can do right now in my life. I think I've been slacking a bit on that "member missionary work." I know a few people who have just turned in their papers (or will soon) and I was just called as a ward missionary, so these thoughts and feelings have come to me.

Today I attended a meeting with other ward missionaries. It kind of re-lit the missionary spark within me. As we came up with a ward mission plan, my faith was strengthened that there are people even within this highly LDS populated area who are ready for the gospel or ready to come back to church. I think it's so easy to just slip into our own lives and our own routines. But, it is our DUTY to share the gospel. I think this needs to definitely be a serious and constant matter of PRAYER. The Lord will bless us as we do this. Who doesn't need more blessings in their life?

1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

love this pic.
best 3 weeks i ever knew.
missssssssssss you guys