David Archuleta did a concert here at BYU-Idaho on Saturday. The tickets were a good price, so I went with Morgan. (Our other roommates went too, but we were in different seats.) It was great! David Osmond opened up the show. He was on American Idol last year, I believe. Then there was an intermission before the other David performed. Morgan and I ended up on the big screen twice during that time. That was fun. We're famous! So, David came out and rocked the show. It was SO loud! I'd say 80% of the audience was girls. Ha ha. The show was great. He sang a bunch of songs that will be coming out on his new album. We were the first fans to hear them. I do really like his music. I was so impressed with how humble he is too. He ended the show by saying how thankful he is to Heavenly Father and singing "Be Still My Soul." It was definitely a great night!
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
I love your pictures- they're really cute!
Post a Comment