Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh, The Fun That We Have



It's pretty funny. Perhaps some don't find it funny, but I laughed SO hard. (It has been viewed over 16 million times, so I guess that says something.) Sometimes you just need a random laugh. Last night we re-created it as an FHE group (which explains the ridiculous pictures of me that are posted on facebook). We had SO much fun! This weekend we are going to our former Bishop's (he was just released on Sunday) cabin in Island Park as a ward, where all FHE groups' videos will be shown. Despite my large loads of homework this semester, I have been lucky enough to have some fun here and there.

3 comments:

Lois said...

I hope you post the movie you guys made on your blog or facebook!! :D

Sarah said...

I'm surprised you never saw that video with Emily as a roommate. She's the reason I have seen it.

Carrie said...

Ha ha. Yeah, I definitely remember that one entitled "Worst music video ever." This one probably comes in close behind it. :)