Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Visit the new mormon.org!

I just checked out the new mormon.org and it is awesome! I recommend visiting it and creating a profile. I think this new way of sharing the gospel is brilliant! You share testimony and beliefs on your profile. You only use your first name and don't put where you are from. Those who are interested in learning more about our church can view profiles of people of all ages, ethnicities, etc and see why we belive what we believe. I highly, highly recommend this! Technology is amazing!

2 comments:

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Carrie! I love reading your blog, and finally have a second to comment :) Life gets busy (as you know) but making time is important...I am working on that. It sounds like you are doing great, and I read a while ago that you will be in town during Aug. so if you need practice w/photography...I have some cute subjects :)
Much Love!
Michelle Lambourne

Lois said...

I'll have to go check it out!