I'm loving my photojournalism class! (P.S. I've been wanting to take this class for a couple of semesters now, but it fills up fast and I haven't been able to get in until now.) It's great to have homework that allows me to go out and take pictures- otherwise I don't always have time to. This week's assignment was to take pictures of people at work. There is a floral shop near my apartment and I thought that'd be a great place to get some good, photojournalistic shots. I walked there in the snowy, bitter cold weather only to be r-e-j-e-c-t-e-d! Why don't people want to have their picture taken? C'mon- help a poor girl out! I went to two more places and was rejected both times, until I finally got a nice girl to let me take pictures of her. It was at a cute little cupcake shop in town. There were absolutely no customers at the time, so I had to do a little posing. Here are some shots from that. Just thought I'd share. (P.S. Don't those cupcakes looking amazing!)
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
1 comment:
You're making me hungry!
Post a Comment