This afternoon Morgan, me, and my former FHE brother went to the animal shelter here in town to play with the kitties. We just thought it'd be fun.(We looked at the dogs too. There were some cute little puppies there!) I came to realize I'm not really a fan of the whole shelter thing, though. It's kind of sad to see the stray animals. Also, it smells bad and the dogs are really loud. But, it was still good. We each got to take a kitty to a little room and play with them. I love cute kitties!
I'm a YSA in the USA. Just livin', workin', lovin' friends and family. Trying to figure out God's plan for me and enjoying writing about it in the process. (I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's degree in Communication, which is probably why I like to write so much.)
No comments:
Post a Comment