Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girls' Night (Plus A Couple of Boys)



Tonight we had girls' night. My little nephew and my Dad joined us as well. As part of girls' night I painted my cute little niece's nails. She calls them "pretty nails." Also, we had cupcakes that Mom slaved away in the kitchen making (from scratch) all afternoon. We all watched Tangled together. It was a nice evening. (By the way, if you are having a hard time keeping track of where I'm at these days, don't worry, I am too. I'm constantly on the move! Right now I'm in Utah for a couple of days before the new semester starts up. There are so many people I want to see and things I want to do while I'm here, but I don't know if I'll get to everything and everyone. I'll be back in July permanently [most likely] and look forward to catching up with everyone! :) )

1 comment:

Lois said...

How fun! And those cupcakes look divine!