Monday, April 25, 2011

A Good Day!


Why today is a good day:
1. I received my financial aid.
2. I got offered a job.(And I'm taking it)
3. My senior project isn’t stressing me out today. (It's a big deal. 1 credit, 50
hours.)
4. I e-mailed my resume and cover letter to a business in Utah I’m interested in doing an internship with and they responded just hours later telling me they are interested in interviewing me in June.(I’m a little early in looking for fall internships).
5. I love my photography class. (By the way, we're going on a day trip to a ghost town in Montana next month! I'm excited!)
6. Tonight is my ward FHE BBQ.
7. I don't have class until 11:30 tomorrow, so even if I don't get all of my
homework done tonight, I have time in the morning to finish it.

And there we have it. Minus the weather, it's been another great day at BYU-Idaho!

1 comment:

Lois said...

YAY for good days!! How exciting about your job!!! Congrats!