As you may know, I'm in a photography class this semester. (The official title of the class is "Digital Imaging.") I am learning soooo much! There is so much to learn about photoshop. It's insane. Some of the cool things I've learned so far include: how to change the color of someone's shirt, how to blend images together, how to remove blemishes on people's faces, how to remove something from a picture and make it look like it was never there, how to create a panoramic photo... the list goes on and on.
This week's assignment was portraits. Luckily, I have roommates who are willing to be my models. :) I spent 3 1/2 hours today editing the pictures and working on the specifics of the assignment! Insane! This class takes up so much of my time, but again, I am learning so much. I just wish I could afford photoshop so I could have it when I graduate. (Right now I am using the school's computers.)
On Wednesday of next week we are going to Bannack Ghost Town in Montana to take pictures. I'm really excited. (Not excited about everything I have to do before then...) I can't wait to get some shots up there.
Photography really is one of my biggest loves in life. It's so satisfying to me. I hope to be able to do a lot more with it in the near future... maybe even get some business once I am back at home with access to a car. We'll see.
2 comments:
Better get it while you're still a student, though. Photoshop is so much more expensive after you graduate! I regret not buying the creative suite while I was a student, since the student discount is so awesome.
I know, I am seriously thinking about. The student price is really good.
Post a Comment