Monday, September 5, 2011

Blessing in Disguise

Tomorrow's the big day! I like to think it's the day I'm entering the "real" world. I'm entering the corporate world. Wowzers! I'm an adult (I know... I've been an adult for over 7 years now). I'm scared out of my mind and excited too. I'm not sure what to expect. I just hope I can be the person they are hoping I am. I'm working on that whole faith in myself thing. :) It still blows my mind when I think about the fact that I got this internship. Heavenly Father must want me to be there. I trust that He knows what He's doing.

Remember how I felt so bad about having to tell my other internship that I would not be coming? Well, it turned out to be no big deal. I sent an e-mail expressing my apologies. I received an e-mail back wishing me good luck with my new position. It was from a different lady than the one who offered me the internship. The lady who offered me the internship (at the end of June) no longer works there! I'm pretty sure the new lady didn't even know I was coming, so they weren't even really expecting me. The blessing is the fact that I got the Deseret Book internship, as I may not have had an internship at all if I didn't get it. Also, I am being paid a small stipend from Deseret Book, which is such a blessing.

Well, life is good. It feels good to be opening a new chapter. I'll let y'all know how things go as I begin my internship!

No comments: