Monday, November 14, 2011

Knowledge of the Gospel

I had this thought today: "What in the world would I do without a knowledge of the Gospel?" I know I've had that thought before, but it kind of hit me today. Perhaps because yesterday in RS our lesson was on the Plan of Salvation. One sister bore testimony of how grateful she is that her ancestors who've never heard of the Gospel will have a chance to in the Spirit World.

So, what would I do without a knowledge of the Gospel? Life would be 1000x harder, that's for sure. Having the Gospel puts everything in perspective. We know that trials are part of God's plan and with His help we can overcome them. Can you imagine NOT knowing that? I don't think there'd really be a reason to live. Wow, how blessed we are to have a knowledge of the Gospel in THIS life to help us in the here and now.

No comments: