
These are most of the people I work with. Me, Nate (the other intern), Preston (Marketing Coordinator), Dave (Business manager), Heather (publicist), and Rachel (Forgotten Carols intern). We had lunch together this week.
Some days I am really in awe at the fact that I landed such an amazing internship. On Thursday I was served cheesecake by Sheri Dew at a company lunch (For the record, I don't even really like cheesecake, but I took it anyway). I'm sure she still has no idea who I am, but she's practically my idol and to be standing so close to her was a privilege.
Next week I am meeting and hanging out with David Archuleta at some CD signings.
I'm sad I only have a month left at my internship. But, I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity! The other day I was thinking about how I accepted some other internships previously. One in particular really didn't feel right and now I understand why. It wasn't the right time and it wasn't the right internship for me.
With Thanksgiving approaching, I'm thankful for such an amazing opportunity the Lord has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment