Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Saturday

Yesterday was definitely an exciting Saturday! It started with cleaning the church with my ward in the morning. Then, in the afternoon I got together with some mission friends at the new Culver's in Lehi. (Culver's was very popular in Illinois.)

After that, I visited Grandma for a little bit.
Following that, I went home and got some stuff ready for my bro-in-law's surprise birthday party. We went to his family's house in Orem for that. It was fun. It's awesome that we know his family- his Mom was my YW leader and I was in YWs with his sister. So, it's always fun chatting with them.

(Sorry to cut you off there, Traci.)

Love this silly girl.

After the party I hung out with a girl from my ward. We chatted for a couple of hours. It was pretty awesome.

Then, I woke up early this morning and started my super Sunday by attending ward council (it was an hour and a half long... but our Bishop is awesome, so I can't complain too much)! Church was good. And, tomorrow... I start work! Yikes! I haven't thought too much about it (until now). It's like the first day of school... got to get your lunch ready, pick out the outfit, etc. I'm feeling pretty excited, which is definitely a good sign. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: