Today was my second day of work. Things are going well so far. I like the people I work with. Also, there is a great view from our office. We can see both the Jordan River and Draper temples on one side of the office. On the other side, we can see the Salt Lake City skyline. In fact, directly north of us is the building I did my internship in.
We are hosting a huge event on Thursday, so I've been helping get ready for that. I just kind of do a lot of things here and there, which I really like. Variety really breaks up the day. I'm basically the CEO's assistant, so I spend a lot of time in her office doing whatever she needs me to do. I think this will definitely be a great learning experience. I'm looking forward to learning more about how businesses run in general. I'll have the opportunity to make a lot of professional contacts, which will be good.
It feels good to know I am actually making some money now. I've been a poor college student for a long time. Confession: if you know me you know that probably 90 percent of my clothes are from DI. The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is being able to buy brand new clothes. Can't wait!
Anyway, that's life for now. My days are long- especially with the commute (which includes a bus ride and riding TRAX). And then I come home and have FHE or Relief Society visits. Tomorrow is institute. But, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing right now and that is good.
Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment