{Washington, UT that is} This weekend I headed down south with Christi and her friend, Lindsay. We left Friday evening after I got off work. Saturday morning I watched and played with the kids while Traci and Gary went for a run (and Christi and Lindsay slept in). That afternoon Christi, Lindsay and I went to IHOP. Yummy yummy. I'm not a breakfast food person (if you know me, you know I'm a picky eater), but I was able to find a few things I liked. :) We also did a little shopping. It was mostly looking around for me, I didn't end up purchasing much.
Saturday evening I took family pics for Traci and co. Some of them can be seen on my Facebook page (please like my page if you'd be so kind!). The kids did really well. We were all rewarded with Coldstone afterward.
Sunday morning we played with the kids while Traci and Gary attended the Brigham City Temple Dedication (via satellite). When they got back the rest of us went to the next session. It was really great. A very spiritual experience for me. I'm so grateful for temples!
After that we had a yummy dunch (dinner/lunch) of roast beef, veggies, rolls, mashed potatoes and yummy M&M cookies.
We then headed back home. It went by way too fast, but it was fun while it lasted!
I'm a YSA in the USA. Just livin', workin', lovin' friends and family. Trying to figure out God's plan for me and enjoying writing about it in the process. (I graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor's degree in Communication, which is probably why I like to write so much.)
No comments:
Post a Comment