Since I've been back from my mission I've been able to travel to Arizona and Idaho. Mom and I drove down to Gilbert, Arizona. The scenery was gorgeous! I fell in love with the state! It was so warm and sunny. I enjoyed spending time with my sister Traci, her husband Gary, and their daughter Anna. Anna was born just a few weeks after I left for my mission. It was fun getting to know her. She is a cute little girl. She takes after me and my Grandma Cox in that she loves shoes tons!
Just a few days after Mom and I returned to Utah, I packed my bags again and headed up to Rexburg, Idaho. I loved the drive up there. Definitely not a scenic as the trip to Arizona, but it was nice to just be alone and enjoy my music. It was my first roadtrip by myself. Too bad I was enjoying myself so much that I missed a turn. I ended up on the wrong highway. It was about 30 minutes after it had happened that I realized it! But, I got back on track and life was good. My sister Christi is up there in Idaho, as well as some of my friends, so it was fun to hangout and see everyone. I had a really good time. I also enjoyed the Spirit of the BYU-Idaho campus. I am really excited to move up there.
I really like traveling. I hope to be able to travel even more in the future. These were just "mini" trips. Unfortunately you usually need big money to travel big. One day. One day....
No comments:
Post a Comment