Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everyone's Got Problems

Ok, this is kind of part two to my previous post. I'm doing a lot better today. I think last night was a moment of distress where I wanted to let it all out and it was like 1:30 p.m., so of course no one was awake. I realize I should probably be careful about what I post on my blog. I don't want sympathy or anything like that. I realize everyone has got problems, not just me. We have no idea the burdens others are carrying on the inside.

I definitely have very good friends that do care about me, and I am grateful for that. I am going to try not to be so selfish as to just worry about my own problems and feel bad about myself. So, all you out there.. please let me know what I can do for you! Feel free to tell me your problems! I will listen. Thanks for your friendship and care. It means the world to me.

1 comment:

Lois said...

It's o.k. to feel bad AND let other people do something for YOU sometimes! :D