Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 in Photos

If you are one of my regular blog readers, then most if this is not new to you. But, I thought it'd be fun to take a look at my year- visually. Of course, this doesn't encompass everything from the year, but it's a glace at things I've done. I take a lot of pictures, and obviously, I document each month (not really on purpose). So, enjoy! It's been a fun year with lots of family and friends!


JANUARY: Returned home from my mission.


FEBRUARY: Visited Rexburg (pictured above), applied to BYU-I, got accepted. Visited family in AZ for the first time. Loved the warm weather.


MARCH: Reunited with MTC Comps. Moved to Rexburg! (there was still snow there, of course).


APRIL: Turned 23; had a party.

MAY: Attended Kelley and Bryan's reception in Utah.

JUNE: Visited the Sand dunes.



JULY: Continued to enjoyed the Idaho summer, while attending school. Visited Monkey Rock with friends (not pictured). Also went to Las Vegas for a mission reunion.



AUGUST: Enjoyed a short break from school. Flew out to Connecticut to visit family. Also, went to the Ocquirrh Mtn. Temple open house.


SEPTEMBER: Started Fall semester at BYU-I and became a photographer for the school newspaper. Also, was present for my friend's engagement.


OCTOBER: General Conference. Mission Reunion. (Me pictured with an MTC comp).

NOVEMBER: Thanksgiving at home and more time in Rexburg (pictured here)


DECEMBER: Finished up my 2nd semester at BYU-I (me pictured here with a friend). Tried not to freeze to death in frigid cold temperatures. Spent fun times with family... my first Christmas at home since 2006.

What a fun year! So long 2009! Can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for me! :)

3 comments:

Lisa Peterson said...

So do you scrap all of this?

Carrie said...

Well, I've been really bad at scrapbooking this year. I'm still working on my MTC pics, so... eventually I'll get to this year!

Lois said...

What a great idea! I loved looking back through all the pictures - I especially liked the party one. :) Here is to an awesome 2010!!